Items 1-24 of 106
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 5/4mm Junior Winter Wetsuit (Black)As low as £49.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 5/4mm Junior Winter Wetsuit (Navy)As low as £49.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 4/3mm Junior Winter Wetsuit (Black)As low as £44.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 4/3mm Junior Winter Wetsuit (Navy)As low as £44.99
- Two Bare Feet Glider 2.5mm Full Length Junior Wetsuit (Red)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Glider 2.5mm Full Length Junior Wetsuit (Blue)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Black/Blue)As low as £29.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Black/Mint)As low as £29.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Black/Yellow)As low as £29.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Black/Raspberry)As low as £29.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Red / Black)As low as £19.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Blue / Black)As low as £19.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Aqua / Black)As low as £19.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit (Pink / Black)As low as £19.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Black/Blue)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Black/Mint)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Black/Yellow)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Flare 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Black/Raspberry)As low as £24.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Blue / Black)As low as £14.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Aqua / Black)As low as £14.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Pink / Black)As low as £14.99
- Two Bare Feet Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit (Black)As low as £14.99
Items 1-24 of 106
Don’t allow the cold to put your little ones off enjoying the water. Our extensive range of Two Bare Feet kid’s wetsuits are guaranteed to keep them happy and comfortable for hours on end. Being tried and tested, our wetsuits offer durability, style and an excellent fit, all in a single purchase.
Wetsuits not only provide significant insulation in the water, but they will protect wearers from harmful sun rays and wind chill too.
Available in a range of styles – from shorty to full-length variations – our children’s wetsuits will satisfy even the fussiest of kids. They are available for growing boys and girls of different sizes, ranging from 4-16 years old.
Our great choice includes various colour and style options to suit all budgets. They all offer superb performance, whether you’re heading to the beach for the day or on a family holiday.
Kids full-length wetsuits
Our full wetsuits are suited to almost every type of water sports discipline, from swimming to wakeboarding and everything in between. There are a variety of full-length styles to best suit your child’s needs:
Ideal for the colder months of the year – whether it’s in winter, autumn or spring – our Thunderclap Junior Winter Wetsuits are available in 5/4mm and 4/3mm variations. They are made from super stretch SCR neoprene to ensure comfort, without ever restricting movement. These high-performance suits also feature an ergonomic panel layout, flexible kneepads and a sealed neck and cuffs.
Full-length summer wetsuits
Versatile and varied, our full-length summer wetsuits are suitable for a vast range of water sports. Full-length suits are one of our most in-demand designs, offering a range of benefits. Aside from being stylish, they boast a close, snug fit which is designed for optimal temperature control in the water. With a reduced thickness, they are ideal for the summer and provide some added protection from harmful UV rays.
Very similar to its winter counterpart, but with a reduced thickness, the Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Wetsuit is one of the best fitting, performance wetsuits designed for the warmer weather. It’s constructed out of super soft and stretchy SCR neoprene, but it’s a thinner and lighter suit which allows for flexibility and complete freedom of movement.
If you are looking for vibrancy, our full-length suits come in a selection of colours, from bright neon shades to summery colours which afford high-visibility for open water safety. Alternatively, our range features popular designs in classic, understated colours.
For style, comfort and performance combined, consider our Squadron 3/2mm Full Length Junior Wetsuit. This wetsuit possesses a 3mm rubberised chest panel to further protect against windchill and provides a grippy surface for surfing or bodyboarding. Its practical rear zipper, with a Velcro neck fastening panel and ankle zips, help provide easy entry into the wetsuit.
Kids alternative cut wetsuits
Our short-sleeved wetsuits are perfect for swimming or surfing on summer days, as they are less restrictive on the upper body, whilst the longer legs still provide insulation. All constructed with a 2.5mm thickness of neoprene, your kids will feel comfortable and free in or on the water.
A perfect alternative for the warmer weather, our kid’s sleeveless suits provide total freedom of movement on the arms while keeping the body’s core and legs warm. Made with super soft and smooth SCR neoprene, these wetsuits are comfy and flexible for all little wearers.
Alternatively, our long-sleeved shorty wetsuits are bestsellers – perfect for swimming as there is a limited restriction for kicking underwater. Their longer arms provide upper-body protection from the sun or windchill while stand up paddle boarding, whilst simultaneously offering a comfortable, non-restrictive fit which is easy to take on and off.
For complete ease of movement all-around, consider our sleeveless shorty wetsuits. We know how much kids love to move, so this minimal coverage option is ideal as it affords great freedom for swimming and many water sports disciplines. It also benefits from being hassle-free when it comes to getting dressed or undressed.
Kids shorty wetsuits
Kids shorty wetsuits are the ideal choice for summer swimming. With less restriction and more ease of movement, your young superstar swimmer is bound to thrive in the water. Whether you opt for long-sleeves, short-sleeves or a sleeveless design, this style of suit will still afford protection from nature’s elements. The main bonus of a shorty wetsuit is how easy they are to put on – perfect for kids looking for a bit more independence!
Classic shorty wetsuits
We sell a vast collection of shorty wetsuits for kids. They are the perfect option for warmer waters since they provide the body with enough insulation, whilst promoting the ultimate flexibility in movement. On top of this, their lightweight designs make them easier to store and get in and out of.
Our Strobe 2mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit and Thunderclap 2.5mm Junior Shorty Wetsuit are simple, stylish and available in various eye-catching colour choices. They offer an easy, close fit and are designed to be durable– they are sure to see your little one through many a swimming adventure.
For a premium fit and performance, don’t ignore our Pureflex 3/2mm Shorty Junior Wetsuit, designed to fit like a second skin.The 100% CR neoprene allows for an incredible stretch across the entire suit while retaining a close fit. Its strategically placed panels and seams will ensure your child can move easily and feel secure.
Kids wetsuit jackets and shorts
Stylish and practical, the Junior Heritage Pursuit 3mm Wetsuit Jacket and Shorts sets offer unrivalled freedom of movement. As a two-piece suit, they are much easier to dress into than a one-piece wetsuit and it means kids have the choice to vary their water attire – for instance, they can easily take the jacket off and keep the shorts on.
Alternatively, make an individual purchase to mix and match wetsuit jackets and shorts.
Kids rash vests and thermals
Add some comfort and warmth to your child’s swim wardrobe with our rash vests and thermals. Featuring long-sleeved and short-sleeved variations, our collection of thermal rash vests can be worn underneath a wetsuit for extra warmth. Equally, they can be worn on their own on warmer days.
Specialist wetsuits in the UK
As one of the UK’s leading independent wetsuit manufacturers, we offer an immense selection of quality Two Bare Feet children’s wetsuits. In addition to this, we’ve got the whole family covered with our men’s wetsuits, women’s wetsuits and baby wetsuits.
If you’re not certain about which of our wetsuit is best for you or your child, just refer to the wetsuit size guide or contact our helpful team of wetsuit experts.