Terms and Conditions
Access and use of our Web site, together with the sale and the purchase of products from the site, are governed by the terms and conditions set out below. By using the site you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information.
This site is owned by Two Bare Feet Limited. Two Bare Feet Limited’s registered office is Sigma House, Oak View Close, Edginswell Park, Torquay, TQ2 7FF. Registered no. 05662458VAT number: 985661272. The copyright to the Two Bare Feet brand is held by Two Bare Feet Limited.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Two Bare Feet Limited is providing this Web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Two Bare Feet does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Two Bare Feet Limited nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Two Bare Feet Limited does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Two Bare Feet, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives. Our catalogue and Web site images, descriptions and colours are subject to change and are for illustration only. In the event of a particular colour or variation not being available we will make every attempt to find a suitable alternative.
Due to the nature of our business, payment will be taken from your credit card upfront in order to reserve stock of the items you have ordered. Regretably though, we cannot always guarantee that all items will be in stock even if they are displayed on our wesbite. If once your order has been placed it is found that we any items are out of stock we will aim to offer you an alternative option or a refund to your original payment method. We will always otherwise aim to ship your order directly if possible. We do however often sell items on pre-order, which means that full payment will be taken upfront and your item will be dispatched once it is available. This will always clearly be marked on any affected product listings throughout our site, along with an expected date of dispatch, although this can be subject to change.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
A contract between Two Bare Feet and the customer will exist once an order has been accepted, processed, dispatched and received. The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions onthe Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered and your order number. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Two Bare Feet.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions inChange or cancel an order
- Products listed on the website are not entitled for resale unless agreed to by the company
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by Two Bare Feet, but If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Two Bare Feet please write to us at the following address:
Two Bare Feet Limited
Unit B Western Bowl
Torbay Business Park, Woodview Road
Two Bare Feet reserve the right to accept or reject any order at our absolute discretion. Whilst we try to ensure that such prices are accurate, Two Bare Feet reserve the right to correct the prices if we discover an error. In this event, you will be entitled to cancel your order or re-confirm it at the correct price.
Cancellation of orders, given the nature of electronic commerce, is not possible online, if you would wish to cancel an order before it is dispatched please contact us on 01803 554 695. If you are unhappy with your goods once they have arrived you are entitled to return them for a refund or replacement. Please check the order confirmation screen carefully before completing your order.
Discount code and Promotional Sales
Occasionally we have discount codes available, and often run promotional flash sales. Customers will be notified of these via our Newsletters, so be sure to sign up and keep an eye on your inbox!
Please note: Our Customer service team are only made knowledgeable of these 24 hours before they are live and are therefore unable to advise of any upcoming discount codes or promotional flash sales to customers in advance.
If you’ve received a discount code from our newsletter that’s great. To use your discount code, simply enter the code during checkout under ‘Apply Discount Code’ and click ‘Apply Discount’ to update your order total.
Our promotional flash sales run for a limited period whereby prices will automatically adjust on the website to reflect the further sale price. A sale end date will be made visible on the promotional newsletter to indicate the day and time the sale ends from which the products price will revert.
Please read below for the full T&C’s on our promotional sales and discount codes:
- Discount codes and promotional flash sales may apply only to selected categories, products, and/or customers while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Discount codes and promotional flash sales entitle you to a saving on a new order at the time of purchase via the website. They will be valid for a limited period, potentially for a specific number of uses and/or subject to a minimum spend.
- Discount codes and promotional flash sales are not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless stated otherwise and will not apply to shipping costs.
- If using a valid discount code you must enter the correct code prior to checkout, otherwise you will be charged at the full price.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a discount code is invalid.
- Upon return of a product purchased at a sale/discounted price, refunds will be issued for the monetary value of the product when purchased i.e.: with discount applied; not at RRP.
- If you require an alternative size, colour or style and the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the same valid discount code.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders and are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- The price payable for products ordered on our website at time the order is submitted, plus any delivery charges include the current applicable VAT rate unless otherwise stated.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Where an item is marked as “Available for pre-order” an expected delivery date will be shown. If you order the goods, they will be dispatched as soon as we receive them from our suppliers. When buying a pre order product the payment will be taken up front and we will ship your items when they become available. Please note that when we print your order from our system, it will be held to one side before going to our warehouse for when the stock is due to be dispatched. When printed, our system will automatically send out an email to say your order has been shipped. In this case, please disregard this email and refer to the pre-order date quoted when ordering.
If your pre-order is part of a larger order the items in stock may or may not be dispatched prior to delivery of your pre-ordered item, depending on the value of the in stock items. Orders where all pre-ordered and in-stock items exceed a value of £70 respectively will be treated as if they have separate free postage, meaning that the in-stock items will be dispatched immediately at no extra cost. Where a pre-order has been made and the total value of all in-stock items is less than £70 we will hold these items back to be sent as a single shipment. To avoid this we recommend to make separate orders for any pre-order and in-stock items that you wish to purchase.
While we are happy to advance any in-stock items held back, we may require an additional postage fee to be paid in advance of us doing so.
Payment and Security
We accept payments from Visa, Mastercard, Access, Switch, Solo, Delta and Visa Electron cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to process payments from American Express. For your security, all our credit card transactions are processed by Paypal and SagePay. Both these entities ensure that any card details sent by you are encrypted and held securely. No one else, including us, has access to your credit card details. Customers outside the UK are responsible for local import duties/taxes and any costs incurred during the import over and above the prepaid shipping charges.
Warranty and Care
Most products on our website carry a 1 year manufacturers warranty. Please contact us if you have a warranty situation. Eligible items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer. Please see our specific warranty and care information for wetsuits, skateboards or hardware.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England OR the jurisdiction in which you are resident or domiciled (at Two Bare Feet’s election) shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between you and Two Bare Feet, without regard to any choice of law provisions or private international law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London, UK, for any and all disputes relating to the Terms of Service, use of this web site or any Linked site in the event that Two Bare Feet have elected England as the jurisdiction.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Two Bare Feet. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Two Bare Feet.
None of the above affects you statutory rights under English Law.