Definations and Interpretations
The following terms and there meanings are :-
|"Account":||This is the customer account that you can setup so that you can manage the orders you have created on this site.|
|"GDPR":||EU Regulation 2016/679 - The General Data Protection Regulations.|
|"PECR":||Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. Also known as "Cookie Law".|
|"Personal Data":||Any data that relates to an identifiable person, directly or indirectly. Where appropriate this incorporates the definitions in the GDPR.|
|"We/Us":||Refers to Two Bare Feet Limited, with the address details as shown on the Contact Us page, this website or any other information about us. Please refer to the Contact Us page on this website for further information about how to contact us.|
What we collect
Depending on how you use our website, we may collect the following information:
- * name
-  * address and contact information including email address
- * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
All personal data is stored and processed securely. We hold this data for no longer than is necessary, with reference to the reasons for collecting the data as above. We will comply with our obligations under the GDPR.
Personal data is always used for lawful purposes, either as necessary to provide products to you, process orders, returns and refunds, to contact customers and to record business activity as required by law.
Specifically we use the personal data to :-
- * Provide and manage access to our website.
- * Supply products and process orders according to our contract with you.
- * To allow you to create an account with us to manage your contact details, orders and other information about you.
- * Contacting you and replying to emails.
- * Emailing customers with information about us and our products.
- * Emailing customers requesting a review after ordering from us. For this we use a facility managed by Trustpilot.
- * Analyzing the use of our website to enable us to continually improve it.
- * Tracking and analysis of visitors to the site to help with marketing. For this we use Tracking and Analysis provided by Google.
- Legal Requirement - In some circumstances there may be a legal requirement to share personal information due to legal proceedings, court order, by law enforcement or a legally enforceable government request as examples.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
How, Where and For How Long Do We Store Your Data
Your data is stored in the UK.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Two Bare Feet uses both SagePay and Paypal online payment systems and does not transmit, store or retain any customer card details on our server at any time.
Your data is kept only for as long as as we require it for the uses outlined above.
Your Right to Know What We Hold
You have the right to ask us about information we hold about you. Under the GDPR there is no fee for this. You can contact us using the information on the Contact Us page. We will provide you with any and all information we hold about you, in response to that request.
You can also request us to remove any information we hold about you. We will comply with this whenever possible. However we also have requirements by law to retain business data which will include information about who has ordered from our website and any other related transactions. This may include personal data.
If you find that information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or requires changes, please contact us using the details on our Contact Us page. We will then update our records.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access our website without providing any personal data. However if you complete any contact information or order from our website, we will require to record and store some of your personal information for the reasons stated above.
Sharing Your Data
We do not share your data with any third parties, except for those listed below:-
We May Contact You
With your permission and when allowed by law we may contact you by email, phone or mail. This is to inform you about our products, offers, news and for other marketing purposes. However we will not send out unsolicited email or spam and we will take all reasonable steps to comply with the GDPR. as well as the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us then you can click on the unsubscribe link in the email or contact us using the details on our 'Contact Us' page.
Links to other websites
As mentioned above, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.