Returns Policy & Info
Extended Christmas Returns Policy
This year at Two Bare Feet we will be offering an extended Christmas Returns Policy to make sure that you are happy with your purchase once Christmas has come and gone.
Our Christmas Returns policy applies on all orders placed between November 1st and December 23rd, 2019.
All order placed in this period will be eligible for a return, whether for a refund or exchange up until January 20th, 2020.
If you wish to return any items purchased as a Christmas present then please contact our customer service team before this date who can advise on how to return your items.
You may also wish to read more about our Last minute Christmas delivery Guarantee here.
You have 28 days from the date on which the goods were received to return most items for an exchange or refund. All we ask is that products are returned, unused in their original packaging with tags still attached.
Please note, we are unable to accept back unsuitable items after this time. You should also reference either our Wetsuits, Skateboards, Scooters or Paddleboards (SUP) warranty pages before returning any of these items in relation to warranty issues. Our returns policy does not apply to some goods or may only apply if certain conditions are met. These goods are identified on the product page and any such conditions are set out there.
Our biggest reason for returns is wrong sizing – this is boring for everyone so please have a look at our size guides before you place your order. That way you’ll be rocking your new gear in just the right way in no time at all.
Whilst we're confident you'll love our products, and do everything we can to make sure your order is met with complete satisfaction, once in a while mistakes do occur. So if for any reason you do wish to return something, it couldn't be easier. Simply complete the returns slip found on the back of your order invoice and include this with your item(s) clear labelled to the following address:
TWO BARE FEET RETURNS DEPT,
UNIT B WESTERN BOWL
TORBAY BUSINESS PARK,
Please help us speed up your return by including your full name, address, a contact number and whether you want an exchange or refund. If you have ordered from our eBay or Amazon stores please also include your user ID to help speed up your return. We deal with every return individually and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a resolution.
Please read before returning any items
- You are free to try on your item to establish size, look and feel
- A word of caution - please be careful not to leave any marks or remove any tags as we may not be able to accept it back if we believe it has been used/worn
- All items returned to us MUST be unused, include any tags or original packaging and be in a resellable condition
- We aim to process all returns within 48 hours of receipt, please be aware it can take up to 7 working days for it to get to us
- You should obtain a proof of posting when you send the item(s) back to us. You will also need a reciept or proof of posting to claim for your return in the unlikely event this goes missing
- If your item is faulty please contact us prior to returning any items. We will then be able to advise on how to return
- Any returns received after 28 days will not be processed
- All refunds will be credited back to the original method used to place the order
- Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement
- Please ensure your account details are current and up to date as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone
** Please note, we do not offer a free returns service, therefore any return postage costs will be at your own expense which will not be reimbursed **
Please help us speed up your exchange by including your full name, address, a contact number and a brief explanation of what you want us to do with your return. If you have ordered from our eBay or Amazon stores please also include your user ID to help speed up your return. We deal with every exchange individually within 48 hours of receipt.
Non UK orders
Whilst we include a returns form with every order, please contact us before returning any items from outside the UK.
Your Right To Cancel Your Order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
You have the right to cancel your order under these regulations. However, this cancellation right does not apply to personalised products or goods that are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if they are unsealed after delivery. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the goods are received by you, or by a third party nominated by you to receive the goods. If your order is for multiple goods for separate delivery, the cancellation period will end 14 days after receipt of the last item.
You must clearly communicate your decision to cancel to us before the end of the cancellation period, for example by using the returns note contained in your parcel or by using our secure web form page. If you cancel, we will reimburse any payment received, including the standard delivery charge, by the original means of payment.
You are responsible for returning the goods to us if you cancel under these Regulations. Additionally, we may make a deduction for any loss in value of the goods arising from any unnecessary handling by you.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
If any product we supply fails prematurely due to an inherent fault (manufacturing defect), we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. a repair, replacement, or refund.