Extended Christmas Returns Policy
This year at Two Bare Feet we will be offering an extended Christmas Returns Policy to make sure that you are happy with your purchase once Christmas has come and gone.
Our Christmas Returns policy applies on all orders placed between November 1st and December 24th, 2021.
All orders placed in this period will be eligible for a return, whether for a refund or exchange up until the end of January, 2022.
If you wish to return any items purchased as a Christmas present then please continue reading below for more information on our standard returns process.
You may also wish to read more about our Christmas delivery Guarantee here.
Returns Policy & Info
** Please note, we do not offer a free returns service, therefore any return postage costs will be at your own expense which will not be reimbursed **
Our Returns Requirements
When returning any item to us is essential that you fold / disassemble and package your items properly and return them to us in their original condition, original packaging and with any tags, accessories and original invoices included. This means that you should package your items for return in the same way that they were packaged when they were received by you. This will help to minimise any damage to your items while in the post. We reserve the right to withhold your refund or refuse your exchange if items are received in poor condition. This means that returned items must be of resaleable quality when inspected at our premises.
We recommend using standard tracked post (2-3 days service) for your own security as we are unable to process returns that go missing in transit. We do however regret that we are unable to reimburse return postage charges.
When returning any item to us, please make sure to complete our returns form and include it with your package. Please be as specific as possible and include additional notes if you feel they will be helpful. We do regularly consider customer feedback, and this can play a huge role in helping us improve our packaging, products, website information and sizing. please also make sure to include your daytime telephone number so we can easily rwach you if there is any cuase for us to discuss your return.
Please help us speed up your return by including your full name, address, a contact number and whether you want an exchange or refund. If you have ordered from our eBay or Amazon stores, please also include your user ID to help speed up your return.
Your returns form is included on the back of your original invoice, but you can also download another copy if additional pages are needed here.
Your right to return your items
You have 28 days from the date on which the goods were received to return most items for an exchange or refund. We do also offer warranties with most of our products, so if your item is defective, please also refer to our Warranties page here.
Please note, we are unable to accept back items later than 28 days after they were delivered, unless they are covered under one of our product warranties and this has been previously agreed with our Customer Service staff.
For health or hygiene reasons, certain products are not accepted within our returns policy if they are unsealed after delivery. These goods are identified on the product page and any such conditions are set out there.
We are always happy to issue a refund if all conditions in our returns policy are met. Please note though that all refunds will be credited back to the original method used to place the order. Once issued, Credit/Debit Card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement. Please note: while we will refund the full purchase amount for any returned products that meet our returns policy, we are unable to refund any outgoing shipping costs.
Please help us speed up your exchange by including your full name, address, a contact number and a brief explanation of what you want us to do with your return. If you have ordered from our eBay or Amazon stores please also include your user ID to help speed up your return. We deal with every exchange individually within 48 hours of receipt.
Please read before returning any items
- If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our customer service team with a photo to show the defect so that our product care team can review your request and resolve your issue in the best possible way. We regret that we are unable to refund postage for items returned without this authorisation.
- You are free to try on your item to establish size, look and feel.
- A word of caution - please be careful not to leave any marks or remove any tags as we may not be able to accept it back if we believe it has been used/worn.
- All items returned to us MUST be unused, include any tags or original packaging and be in a resellable condition.
- We aim to process all returns within 48 hours of receipt, please be aware it can take up to 7 working days for it to get to us.
- You should obtain a proof of posting when you send the item(s) back to us. You will also need a reciept or proof of posting to claim for your return in the unlikely event this goes missing.
- Any returns received after 28 days will not be processed.
- Please ensure your account details are current and up to date as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
- Wetsuits in particular as very susceptible to sizing issues. Please note that the tighter the fit, the warmer it will keep you when in the water. Wetsuits will stretch slightly on their first use and especially when in the water. We recommend keeping your socks on, or use plastic bags over your feet to more easily enter the suit, particularly in hot and humid conditions. Please consider this before retuning tight fitting wetsuits for a larger size.
- Please note that wetsuits are also particularly susceptible to damage, especially if they are a tight fit. If you have long or sharp fingernails, please take extra care as the material can be easily damaged while pulling your suit on. Our wetsuits are thoroughly inspected before shipping and we are unable to accept back wetsuits that have been damaged whilst trying them on.
Contact and return address
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01803 554695
Two Bare feet Returns Department,
Unit B Western Bowl,
Torbay Business Park,
Your Right To Cancel Your Order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
You have the right to cancel your order under these regulations. However, this cancellation right does not apply to personalised products or goods that are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if they are unsealed after delivery. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the goods are received by you, or by a third party nominated by you to receive the goods. If your order is for multiple goods for separate delivery, the cancellation period will end 14 days after receipt of the last item.
You must clearly communicate your decision to cancel to us before the end of the cancellation period, for example by using the returns note contained in your parcel or by using our secure web form page. If you cancel, we will reimburse any payment received, including the standard delivery charge, by the original means of payment.
You are responsible for returning the goods to us if you cancel under these Regulations. Additionally, we may make a deduction for any loss in value of the goods arising from any unnecessary handling by you.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
If any product we supply fails prematurely due to an inherent fault (manufacturing defect), we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. a repair, replacement, or refund.