Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Packs
- Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround XS) 8'6" x 34" x 4.75" Inflatable Juniors SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Pink)Special Price £335.00 Regular Price £670.00
- Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround) 10'6" x 34" x 4.75" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Blue)Special Price £385.00 Regular Price £670.00
- Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround XL) 10'10" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Aqua)Special Price £405.00 Regular Price £710.00
- Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround XL) 10'10" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Blue)Special Price £405.00 Regular Price £710.00
- Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround XL) 10'10" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Red)Special Price £405.00 Regular Price £710.00
- Limited Edition Classic Print Entradia (Allround XL) 10'10" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Aqua)Special Price £455.00 Regular Price £910.00
SUP deluxe carbon package
To make it easier for you to get out on the water with minimal fuss, all our inflatable SUP boards are supplied with the necessary kit to get started.
The equipment included with your board will vary according to the option you choose.
If you opt for the Deluxe Carbon package, you will receive the following accessories in addition to your SUP board:
- - A carbon hybrid paddle
- - A dual-action pump: for faster, more efficient inflation and deflation
- - A drybag backpack for storing and transporting the board and accessories, as well as for keeping your dry gear out of the way
- - A removable centre fin – a useful feature for protecting the fin from damage out of the water
- - A coil leash for tethering to your board. If you fall off and the board drifts in current, you’ll be able to retrieve it safely
- - A repair kit for patching and maintenance
- - A kayak-style seat
In addition, your pack will also contain a user guide, including details of how to activate your board’s one-year warranty.
Accessories included with the Two Bare Feet Deluxe Carbon pack
Three-piece carbon hybrid SUP paddle
The carbon hybrid paddle shares a similar setup to the standard aluminium SUP paddle found in our starter and deluxe packages: a three-piece construction (the handle, shaft and blade) which are easily assembled and disassembled.
The length of the paddle is adjustable to suit the rider’s height and features an ergonomic T-bar shaped handle which makes it comfortable to hold.
In addition to the paddle being easy to store and transport — just detach the parts when not in use — the presence of carbon fibre in the components means it is lighter in weight. This makes it a more comfortable choice for paddling over longer distances and for extended periods, as it will take your arms longer to tire.
As it is not a full carbon fibre construction, it will not be as light as the pro carbon paddle found in the Ultimate package. However, the mixture of materials will aid power transfer during the stroke, which some SUP riders may prefer.
Bravo 4 dual-action SUP pump
A premium high-pressure dual-action hand pump is supplied with our deluxe carbon package.
With a 27.5 psi rating, it’s suitable for use with a range of inflatables – not just iSUPs.
The dual-action feature allows inflation to take place on both the downstroke and upstroke, meaning it is far more efficient than a standard single action pump.
It can also be used for deflating your board — just unscrew the hose from the 'Air out' outlet and screw into the 'air in' intake.
Thanks to the Bravo 4 SUP pump, after some practising and finding your technique, you’ll be ready to go in minutes; meaning you get to enjoy more time on the water!
90 litre PVC dry bag backpack
Our highly practical 90 litre drybag backpack is designed to carry and store your Two Bare Feet SUP.
Made of reinforced, easy-to-clean PVC, the carry bag is fully waterproof and has the capacity to also stow all your accessories, including an external holder for the three-piece paddle.
Transporting your equipment is made comfortable and simple, thanks to the padded backpack straps and waist fastener. When your board has been unloaded for use, the bag also functions as a handy place to store your dry clothes and gear.
Removable polyethylene centre fin
Without a fin, it can be difficult to make your SUP board travel in a straight line, remain stable while paddling or even make a controlled turn.
As a fixed fin is at greater risk of being damaged during storage and transportation, every SUP board we sell comes with an easy-to-fit removeable centre fin.
Deluxe SUP coil leash
It’s important to attach yourself to your paddleboard. A buoyant board can quickly float away from your grasp, especially when there are strong currents or high winds.
Being attached to your paddleboard can prevent exhaustion in the water, or even be lifesaving in some cases, which is why we chose to include the deluxe SUP coil leash.
The leashuses a superior coil cord, which is both strong and long lasting. With one end secured to the D-ring near the tail of the board, the other end attaches to your ankle. To ensure a comfortable fit, simply adjust the Velcro strap.
The deluxe SUP coil leash is also designed to prevent dragging or tangling in the water, so it won’t get in the way while you’re paddling.
PVC repair kit with valve-tightening wrench
All our accessory packs include a PVC repair kit which contains:
- - Repair glue
- - PVC patches
- - A valve tightening tool
No matter how robust your inflatable board is, there is a slim chance that small, sharp objects – such as rocks on the shore – could cause a puncture to occur.
Any holes smaller than 1/8’’ can be repaired with a small application of glue. Holes larger than this will need to be patched.
Another common cause of air leakage is a loose or ill-fitting valve. The valve tightening tool will help to remedy this issue.
Please refer to our SUP user guide for more information and assistance on performing inflatable paddleboard repairs.
Kayak-style SUP seat
The deluxe carbon package comes with a removable high-back kayak-style seat. Compatible with all our boards, the foldable seat is easy to attach or remove using the shackles on the adjustable straps. All it requires is for you to clip the seat into place by attaching it to the board’s D-rings.
Made with high quality polyester fabric and EVA, the seat is padded for comfort.
Other accessory packages available from Two Bare Feet
All of boards come with a choice of four SUP accessory packages. In addition to the Deluxe Carbon package, you may also be interested in considering or comparing with the others: