Lycra Arm Wetsuits
- Patterned Lycra Arm Children's Wetsuit (Black / Red)As low as £9.99
Kids Wetsuits at Two Bare Feet
Our Lycra Arm Wetsuits are as great on hot sunny days as they are when the weather is not quite at its best. If you're planning to take your little ones to the beach anytime soon, you don't need us to remind you that you'll need to go prepared for all possibilities to help make the most of your time.
This junior wetsuit is proving to be a favourite with mums and dads, arguably thanks to being made from a soft 1.5mm neoprene body, just like a regular wetsuit. This feature would give a snug, comfortable fit, but the Lycra Arm Wetsuit goes a stage further by changing the arms for a stretchy lycra material, which really enhances the movement available to your child. This means much less restriction for growing arms and a great starting point for a first wetsuit.
- Neoprene - this kids wetsuit is super-fast drying, making getting wet no problem.
- The Two Bare Feet Lycra Arm Wetsuit has one more trick up its' (lycra) sleeve - the suit is fully UV50 certified, protecting against harmful UV sun rays and excess heat.
- Getting your kids into a wetsuit with UV protection means less skin to cover in sun cream, making it easier for you and your kids who will no doubt be eager to hit the surf.
- Easy to get in and out of with the front zip as we know getting an excited child into any clothing is a complicated task!