SUP Warranty Policy and Registration
Please complete the warranty information below to register your SUP for the warranty period.
Please note a warranty is only valid when the warranty registration form is completed and submitted within 30 days of purchase.~
For all warranty queries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1803 554 695
About Your Warranty
Two Bare Feet warrants each SUP product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is only valid when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- Two Bare Feet will make any and all final warranty decisions, which may require inspection and / or photos of the equipment which show the defects.
- Products may only be returned with a returns authorisation supplied in advance by Two Bare Feet or a authorised Two Bare Feet distributor.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Two Bare Feet, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
Two Bare Feet will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- The product must not be fitted with a motor.
- The product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended load capacity.
- The warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The date and location of purchase must be clear and legible.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- user error
- Improper customer repairs, alterations or tampering
- excessive heat exposure
- improper handling or storage
- use in waves or shore break
- falling or crashing in surf conditions
- Intentional breakages
- damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
Due to the nature of the sport, accessories such as, but not limited to, paddles, leashes or seats are not covered under this warranty.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here. The product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than indicated by the manufacturer will void the warranty.