Wetsuit Warranty Policy
Your Two Bare Feet wetsuit is supported with a warranty on both manufacture and material defects for 6 months from date of purchase. This means that Two Bare Feet will, at our discretion, repair or replace any Two Bare Feet Wetsuit that we deem to feature defects in materials through acceptable wear and tear circumstances. We will not refund wetsuits under a warranty claim where a replacement or repair is the resolution. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a few pictures and a brief description of the problem you are having with your wetsuit. This is the quickest way to resolve any issue you may have.
The warranty covers:
- 6 month warranty on material defects
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse or improper maintenance
- Damage caused by customer-performed repairs or alterations
- Use in teaching, rental, commercial or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by failure to follow the care instructions, including improper handling or storage and extended or excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Wetsuits that have been sold as 2nd hand or have been sold as a 2nd hand (as it has been sold as a product with existing defects).
- Wetsuits repaired by another repair service.
- Upgrading your older Two Bare Feet wetsuit to a current model. We are not a wetsuit hire company and do not expect to be treated as one.
Two Bare Feet retain the right to define acceptable wear and tear circumstances, but as a guideline this will require the customer to follow wetsuit care instructions and to take all reasonable precautions to maintain the wetsuit. Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and void warranty.
Materials such as fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the neoprene in your Two Bare Feet wetsuit. Two Bare Feet will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seams, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment or deliberate misuse of the product.