Two Bare Feet Archer Double Chamber (Allround) 10'6" x 33" x 4.75" Inflatable SUP Ultimate Pack (Blue)
This product is only available on pre-order - Currently expected for dispatch March 15th, although this may be subject to change.
The Archer Allround 10'6" Double Chamber iSUP is brand new for 2020 and offers approximately 30% more rigidity than the single chamber versions. The Archers have a slightly more performance-oriented template than some of our wider boards and have been developed with the small to medium sized adult rider in mind (Up to around 95kg).
Our Ultimate Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Pro or Bamboo Carbon Pro paddles.
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
The Archer Double Chamber is the product of years of experience in SUP manufacturing, all culminating into this fantastic range of inflatable SUPs with a brand new internal chamber design for 2020. These boards are optimised to minimise internal air displacement under the feet of the rider to add a whopping 30% additional stiffness throughout the board. This most benefits surfing and whitewater disciplines where your SUP is likely to experience more forces from unstable water conditions, but is also beneficial in everyday allround use to help minimise bowing and more effectively translate your paddle strokes into forward momentum. The additional chamber also acts as a safety feature to help avoid complete deflation in the unlikely event of a serious puncture.
At 33” inches wide the Archer iSUPs are a relatively progressive design but will still work well for an entry-level paddler with good balance who is looking to improve quickly, or an intermediate paddler who wants to test their limits.
The build is lightweight, utilising a combination of our DWF (double wall fabric) and twin PVC stiffening strips on the top and bottom. The stiffening strips mean the Archer can maintain the rigidity and tensile strength of a double layer board but still be incredibly light. The result is an easy-to-transport, agile board with a high performance feel that will inspire confidence in choppier waters thanks to its strength. If you’re riding waves, open ocean swells or white-water rivers, these stylish boards will feel right at home.
The Archer Double Chamber Allround 10'6"
This 10’6” x 33” x 4.75” double chamber model will suit small-to-medium adults looking for a super stiff board that is capable of handling all conditions with confidence. The double chamber design of this board only compliments what is already a supremely capable package. The 10’6” length is considered medium for a SUP so will provide a great balance of straight-line speed and manoeuvrability while the 33” width promotes agility. The 4.75” thick deck offers a stable base and low centre of gravity for riders within the weight range and will make catching waves simple.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: High density composite drop-stitch double air chamber construction (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 250 Litres (Approximately)
- Maximum Payload: 150kg (340lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 95kg (210lbs)
- Intended Use: Allround use
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Carbon Pro Paddle
The ultimate pack of course includes the ultimate paddle: our full carbon fibre, Carbon Pro model. This paddle is made completely from carbon fibre making it incredibly lightweight and stiff so you lose almost no energy in the paddle when performing strokes. The hollow carbon fibre blade has been designed to minimise drag on the recovery stroke thanks to a trim outline and flat profile. The raw carbon fibre finish is smooth to the touch and looks fantastic. As an adjustable performance paddle, this one’s hard to beat.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack .
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 10'6" Length x 33" Width x 4.75" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|