Skateboard Warranty Policy
Contact email@example.com and include a few pictures and a brief description of the problem you are having with your skateboard. This is the quickest way to resolve any issue you may have.
All Two Bare Feet Skateboards are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that Two Bare Feet will, at our discretion, repair or replace any Two Bare Feet Skateboard that we deem to feature defects in materials, workmanship or glue. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
All skateboards are liable to break through normal use and abuse. We do not replace broken decks or decks with pressure cracks. Most board snaps and cracks occur when one or both feet are positioned in the wrong spot when landing tricks and grabs and not as a result of a manufacturing fault.
What is NOT Covered
Breakage or inability to properly repair due to:
- Improper assembly, adjustments, tampering or repairs
- Improper installation of accessories
- Improper alterations or maintenance
- Abuse or neglect of the product
- Improper foot positioning when landing high impact trick
- Intentional and deliberate attempts of breakage.
Normal Wear and Abuse, including but not limited to:
- Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground
- Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls
- Wear from repetitive ground or obstacle contact
- Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
- Decks exposed to excessive moisture, i.e. decks ridden in the rain, mud, puddles, or snow.
- Improper assembly of accessories or decks that have been modified including re-drilling of truck holes or re-shaped.
- Decks run over by any motorised or un-motorised vehicle.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one year of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged from wear are not considered faulty. If you believe your skateboard is defective due to a manufacturing fault, please inform us of the defect immediately and do not continue to use the skateboard.
We may ask for you to return the deck to us for inspection. If we decide your skateboard was defective, we will replace your skateboard with a similar, available skateboard of the same or better condition and pay for the shipping back to you.
If our experienced inspectors decide your skateboard was not defective and that you just broke it, you will be informed and asked if you want your skateboard sent back to you (chargeable) or destroyed. Please be aware of this before sending any skateboards back to us without contacting customer services above.
Two Bare Feet Ltd
Unit 2 Amberon House
22 Aspen Way