Two Bare Feet Cliff Jump Adults Aqua Shoes (Red / Yellow)
- Upper: Neoprene - A light, rubbery material perfect for protecting your feet underwater
- Upper: Mesh - The top mesh panel allows for better ventilation and comfort when in use
- Sole: Rubber - Durable, pimpled grip pattern designed for the water and increased protection
- Closure: Slip On - Easy to slip on and off with an adjustable velcro side panel fastening
- Lightweight - Small, compact and easy to pack away makes this piece ideal for travelling
Our Cliff Jump Aqua Shoes offer the very best in comfort, protection, grip and warmth at a fantastic price. It does not matter if you wear them on the beach around rockpools, in the river jumping from rock to rock, or if you just want reassurance with the extra grip around the pool.
Featuring a durable moulded outsole and breathable mesh panels to both sides added to a quality, soft neoprene upper. These shoes also look the part with a pop of colour on the classic two-tone design and the velcro adjustment means there is a good fit with a stretch design.
Aqua shoes are footwear designed for use in the water and protection for feet from sharp objects, sea creatures, debris or rocks. Ideal for confident walking underwater and going out and exploring in and round the water.
Footwear Size Scale Conversion Table
Our biggest reason for returns is wrong sizing – this is really no fun for anyone so if you aren't sure what size to order, please have a look at this size chart to help you out. This way you’ll be rocking your new gear in just the right way and in no time at all.
Some styles may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide. If your foot measurement is inbetween sizes, we recommend you select the larger size. You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
|Upper Material||Neoprene / Mesh|
|Footwear Type||Aqua Shoes|