Two Bare Feet XPE Bodyboard 41" (Raspberry Flowers)
- High density EPS core for the best strength and durability
- XPE textured deck for a soft, smooth ride which reduces stress after flexing and recoil
- Crescent tail design makes for the most versatile userfriendly board and perfect for drop knee riding
- HDPE slick bottom (High density polyethylene) which adds elasticity which improves recoil to the original shape of the board after flexing.
- Supplied with velcro leash
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: £27.99
TBF Price £19.99
Introducing the new 41" bodyboards which are suitable for all styles and abilities. Our bodyboards boast a soft, textured IXPE deck which is more durable and grippy than cheaper fabric covered boards, combined with a super-smooth HDPE slick base to make easy gliding across and through the water.
The slick (base) side of this bodyboard features a retro flower inspired logo in a complimentary colour way to the deck. On the topside the Two Bare Feet logo sits on a solid raspberry deck with a ready to ride stance.
Sitting in the middle of our range, this board caters to those wanting some fun with turns and tricks and can accommodate a wide range of rider styles.
- Height: 41 inch / 104cm
- Width: 20.75 inch / 53cm
- Depth: 2 inch / 5cm
- Weight: 800g (approx)
- Suitable for ages 5+
|Product Dimensions||41" Length 20.75" Width|
|Board Features||EPS Core, IXPE Deck, Heat Lamination, HDPE Slick, Graduated Channels, 50/50 Rails, Crescent Tail, Fabric Leash, Plug Insert|