Two Bare Feet XPE Bodyboard 41" (Yellow Aerial)
- High density EPS core for the best strength and durability
- XPE textured deck for a soft, smooth ride and reduces stress after flexing and recoil
- Crescent tail designed to fit comfortably to your body shape
- HDPE slick bottom (High density polyethylene) which adds elasticity to improve recoil to the original shape of the board after flexing.
- Supplied with velcro leash
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £29.99
TBF Price £21.99
The new Two Bare Feet 41" Aerial Bodyboard is available now, offering the best in versatility for a wide range of riders. Suitable for large children and adults, the 41" medium template design can accommodate different styles of riding from prone to dropknee stance, while the 70/30 rail design offers maximum water displacement in your turns; making it a snappy and responsive board to ride.
Product features include a HDPE slick bottom and EPS core for superb stiffness and recoil when flexed. The smooth hard slick also increased hydrodynamics, ensuring that you can glide with ease on the wave face. This board is wrapped in premium non-slip EVA which provides padding and traction and can also receive a thin layer of surf wax for additonal grip if required.
The Aerial boasts a well-developed crescent tail shape that is designed to fit your body comfortably, ensuring maximum pleasure while riding.
Please note: The length of your bodyboard should ideally allow the nose to be within 2" above or below your belly button when standing the board on the floor.
- Height: 41 inch / 104cm
- Width: 20 inch / 50cm
- Depth: 2 inch / 5cm
- Weight: 940g (approx)
- Suitable for ages 5+
|Product Dimensions||41" Length 20" Width|
|Board Features||EPS Core, IXPE Deck, Heat Lamination, HDPE Slick, Graduated Channels, 50/50 Rails, Crescent Tail, Fabric Leash, Plug Insert|