Two Bare Feet XPE Bodyboard 41" (Blue Boarding Co)
- High density EPS core for the best strength and durability
- XPE textured deck for a soft, smooth ride and reduces stress after flexing and recoil
- Crescent tail design makes for the most versatile userfriendly board and perfect for drop knee riding
- HDPE slick bottom (High density polyethylene) which adds elasticity which improves recoil to the original shape of the board after flexing.
- Supplied with velcro leash
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £27.99
TBF Price £19.99
Our Boarding Co 41" bodyboards are suitable for all styles and abilities. Our bodyboards boast a soft, textured IXPE deck which are more durable and grippy than cheaper fabric covered boards and they are combined with a super-smooth HDPE slick base to make easy gliding across and through the water.
The slick side of the board features a crisp white background with simple but stylish detailing to match the topside of the board making this a must-have! The stripes on the slick side of the board are mirrored on the topside in the opposite colour way which makes the design of this board very eye catching.
Sitting in the middle of our range, this board caters to those wanting some fun with turns and tricks and can accommodate a wide range of rider styles.
Please note: the length of your bodyboard should ideally allow the nose to be within 2" above or below your belly button when standing the board on the floor.
- Height: 41 inch / 104cm
- Width: 20.75 inch / 53cm
- Depth: 2 inch / 5cm
- Weight: 800g (approx)
- Suitable for ages 5+
|Board Features||EPS Core, IXPE Deck, Heat Lamination, HDPE Slick, Graduated Channels, 50/50 Rails, Crescent Tail, Fabric Leash, Plug Insert|