Items 1-24 of 61
- Two Bare Feet Junior 3mm SuperstretchNeoprene GlovesAs low as £12.99
- Two Bare Feet Adults 5mm Neoprene GlovesAs low as £15.99
- Two Bare Feet Adults 3mm Mesh Neoprene GlovesAs low as £15.99
- Two Bare Feet Adults 3mm Waffle Mesh Neoprene GlovesAs low as £15.99
- Two Bare Feet Adults 5mm Mesh Neoprene GlovesAs low as £15.99
- Two Bare Feet Adults 5mm Waffle Mesh Neoprene GlovesAs low as £15.99
- Two Bare Feet Power Swim Training 3mm Webbed GlovesAs low as £5.99
- Neoprene Ankle Strap Adults Aqua Wetsuit Boots (Black)As low as £7.99
- Watersports Comfort Flex Socks (Black)As low as £6.99
- Watersports Comfort Flex Socks (Red)As low as £6.99
- Neoprene 5mm Wetsuit SocksAs low as £12.99
- Neoprene 7mm Wetsuit SocksAs low as £12.99
- Two Bare Feet 5mm Neoprene Diving Boots (6015)As low as £22.99
- Two Bare Feet 5mm Neoprene Diving Boots (6024)As low as £22.99
- Two Bare Feet 5mm Neoprene Diving / Surf Boots (001)As low as £22.99
- Neoprene 7mm Wetsuit Diving HoodAs low as £12.99
- Two Bare Feet Classic Logo Junior Swim Towel (Pink)Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £11.99
- Two Bare Feet Classic Logo Junior Swim Towel (Lilac)Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £11.99
Items 1-24 of 61
With any sport, it’s essential to get yourself kitted out with all the right accessories. Here at Two Bare Feet, we have a huge selection of accessories perfect for swimming, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, bodyboarding and every other watersport imaginable. From boots to rash vests and goggles to gloves, we have you covered.
When underfoot conditions become uncomfortable, a pair of aqua shoes will become your new best friends. Ideal for protecting your feet against sharp rocks or potential stings at the beach, our aqua shoes are also great for providing extra grip if you’re navigating slippery river beds. Available in a variety of sizes and colours, there’s a pair to suit everyone. Our footwear range also includes surfing socks and boots, designed to provide extra grip and comfort when out on the water, whether you’re into surfing, bodyboarding or SUP.
When buying protective accessories for your feet, be sure to get your hands covered too. Our selection of neoprene wetsuit gloves will offer you the extra warmth, protection and grip needed to give your best performance. We also provide full wetsuit kits, complete with gloves, hoods and boots – the essentials for anyone spending extended amounts of time in cold waters.
To maintain comfort when partaking in watersports, we also offer a variety of rash vests and swimming shorts in our accessories range. Our rash vests work as described: by preventing sand or saltwater from rubbing between your skin and wetsuit, uncomfortable rashes can be avoided. Additionally, they help to maintain your body temperature if you’re out on the water for long periods of time.
Rash vests are commonly worn alone without a wetsuit too. This is ideal for the summer months, or if you just want a quick swimming session without having to put on a full wetsuit.
If you’re planning on venturing into especially cold water, our thermal rash vests are likely to be your best choice. Finish your cold-water protection with one of our swim hoods. With an extended neck covering that will reach right down to your wetsuit, a hood is essential for anyone thinking of diving in colder waters.
We’ve also got your time out of the water covered with our range of towels – one of our most essential watersports accessories. With a huge selection of colours and sizes, these super absorbent towels will have you warm and dry again in no time after swimming.
Our range is completed by a selection of goggles, for use in swimming pools or the sea. Available in a variety of colours, our swimming goggles benefit from anti-fog coating, UV protection and high-density polycarbonate lenses, ensuring both durability and maximum eye protection.