Two Bare Feet Sport Air (Touring) 12'0" x 33" x 6" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Blue)
This product is only available on pre-order - Expected for dispatch on the 14th January 2021.
The Sport Air Touring sets the benchmark for a sleek, inflatable mile muncher that can eat up great distances with ease. This the board you're looking for to take you further down your local coastline or river than you've ever been. Its high volume design allows it to sit high in the water while its narrow template cuts through the water. Combined, these two factors result in superior glide and speed from each and every paddle stroke.
Our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Hybrid Paddles (162 - 210cm, 800 grams)
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
Always representing the top-end of inflatable SUP manufacturing, the ever-popular Sport Air range has returned for 2020 with further upgrades to the materials and construction processes as well as a fantastic new look. These boards continue to sit at the top end of our range thanks to the incredibly durable Fusion DWF materials used to make them. This process uses extra PVC laminate layers which add rigidity: this is key for performance, and they also offer a much tougher overall board. These extra layers are then fused together using heat, eliminating the need for glue and in turn, reducing the risk of delaminations and punctures.
We designed the Sport Air range to serve the intermediate and expert paddlers among you who are looking for a board that can handle anything you might throw at it. However, if you are just starting out, don’t feel like you’re in the wrong place. The Sport Air’s moderate width certainly promotes speed and progression for more advanced paddlers, but can still offer a stable enough platform for new riders confident in their balance and with their sights set on progressing their riding fast.
The Sport Air Touring 12'0"
The 12ft Sport Air is a premium tourer designed to cover great distances with assurances that you're riding the toughest inflatable touring board around. Dimensions-wise, we've kept the 33" width from the shorter models and gone for a 6" thickness. The benefits of this are twofold; it's a board that sits high in the water with just the rider on board, allowing for superior glide from each stroke, but it also has the ability to be completely stacked with gear for long journeys or SUP camping expeditions. The length and narrow template of the nose and tail also mean it'll cut through the water like you've never felt from an all-rounder, allowing you to go faster and further than ever before. A no brainer for anyone looking to challenge themselves over distance or to take on multi-day adventures.
- Length: 12'0"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 6"
- Material Construction: Tough Fusion DWF fabric
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 360 Litres (Approximately)
- Maximum Payload: 220kg (485lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 130kg (285lbs)
- Intended Use: Long distance paddling
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board and extra bungee storage at the tail
Carbon Hybrid Paddle
The Deluxe Carbon Hybrid pack includes our Carbon Hybrid paddle which features a carbon fibre shaft and P.U blade. The shaft is lightweight but incredibly strong so the minimal flex provides forgiving and controlled paddle strokes. The blade is reinforced with a central rib that keeps it rigid as you pull it through the water. This paddle pushes through to the intermediate level category but still remains predictable and easy to use with the low weight really offering an advantage if you plan on spending plenty of time on the water. It’s available as either a 2-piece or 3-piece to suit your preference of rigidity or ease of storage and transportation.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Ultimate Pack.
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Accessory Package||Deluxe Carbon Hybrid|
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 12'0" Length x 33" Width x 6" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|