Limited Edition Classic Print Entradia (Allround) 10'6" x 34" x 4.75" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Fibreglass Pack (Blue)
This Classic Print Entradia Allround is featured in a one-off run of boards, with a mix of overlaid Two Bare Feet logos and emblems creating a completely unique look.
All of the original Entradia's core qualities remain such as its ultra lightweight, rigid and stable feel. It has been designed with small to medium sized adult riders in mind, and is suitable for beginners to intermediates. An incredibly versatile and high performing board that works well for whatever you throw at it.
Our Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Fibreglass Hybrid Paddle (162 - 210cm, 860 grams)
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
As one of our longest standing SUPs, the Entradia has had a few cosmetic makeovers through the years but none as big as this one. Drawing inspiration from designs of old and new, we came up with the Classic Print: a combination of Two Bare Feet logos and emblems which overlay one another to completely cover this limited-edition paddleboard. Its exclusive, limited run and elaborate design means you’ll be very unlikely to bump into anyone else on the water with such a unique SUP.
In terms of performance, the Entradia retains its pedigree as an unbeatable beginner and intermediate board utilising the newest generation of our tried and tested DWF (Double Wall Fabric). This is reinforced with a sturdy 1000 denier textile weave to add rigidity and save weight throughout. This material comes in a super lightweight gauge on the deck, with a slightly thicker and tougher gauge on the underside where it counts.
Rather than adding a heavy second layer of PVC, we keep the weight down with PVC laminate strips on the top and bottom of the deck that add extra tensile strength to the lightweight material. This increase in tensile strength on both sides of the board significantly boosts rigidity. The combination of the Entradia’s low weight and the added strength of the strips means your paddle strokes are more effective and you have a stable, yet responsive and agile board.
The Entradia Allround 10'6"
This 10’6” x 34” x 4.75” model has been designed as an allround board most suitable for small to medium sized adults. The 10’6” length is considered medium so it provides a great balance of straight-line speed and manoeuvrability. A moderate-to-wide 34” width provides a stable base which is great for learning on but won’t become a hinderance too quickly to paddlers progressing their skills fast.And, the 4.75” thickness ensures a stable, low centre of gravity for riders within the weight range.
All of these characteristics mean the Entradia 10’6” is capable of performing in any conditions from flat water distance paddling to white water fun and surfing.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 260 Litres (Approximately)
- Board Weight: 9.4kg (20.5lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 155kg (340lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 95kg (210lbs)
- Intended Use: Allround use
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Fibreglass Hybrid Paddle
This Deluxe Fibreglass pack includes our most popular paddle option: the Fibreglass Hybrid. We designed this hybrid paddle to bridge the gap between aluminium and carbon fibre to offer an option that is lightweight, durable and keeps the costs down. The fibreglass shaft is where the weight is lost and it affords moderate flex with tight-fitting joins where the paddle breaks down. The blade is reinforced P.U so it stays rigid in the water making it easy to use and it can also shake of any bumps or scrapes without damage. Choose 2-piece for increased rigidity or 3-piece for more convenient transportation.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack or our Ultimate Pack.
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Accessory Package||Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid|
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 10'6" Length x 34" Width x 4.75" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|