Two Bare Feet Inviato (Allround) 10'6" x 35" x 4.75" Inflatable SUP Ultimate Pack (Red)
This product is only available on pre-order - Expected for dispatch on the 27th November.
The Inviato Allround 10'6" iSUP is our most affordable option and comes in an ultra lightweight build that is easy to handle both in and out of the water. Rigid and superbly stable - These no-nonsense boards are designed with the beginner paddler in mind, as well as any small to medium sized adult riders looking for an affordable yet high quality board. These boards are still incredibly versatile and will work well for a wide range of riders including kids, teens and larger riders who already have a bit of experience out on the water.
You may also be interested in the 10'10" Allround XL version of the Inviato.
Our Ultimate Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Pro or Bamboo Carbon Pro paddles.
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
Our Inviato range of iSUPs are tailored towards the entry-level paddler. They are our most stable boards thanks to their 35" width which carries through the nose and tail of the board template. Great for beginners and families, they are a versatile option that works for the widest range of riders and are also capable of floating additional passengers and large cargo loads with ease. The full deck grip provides grip all over, which helps to increase the passenger surface area significantly. This also protects the air chamber from any cargo and even the sharp claws of your canine companion so you could even take your dog along for the ride if you wanted.
The Inviato Allround 10'6"
This 10’6” x 35” x 4.75” model has been designed as an allround board most suitable for small to medium sized adults, but that will also offer the extra stability that could allow a larger rider with good balance to head out for a paddle. The 10’6” length is considered medium so it provides a great balance of straight-line speed and manoeuvrability and the wide 35” deck provides a supremely stable base which is great for beginners. The 4.75” thickness ensures a very stable, low centre of gravity for riders within the weight range.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 35"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 270 Litres (Approximately)
- Board Weight: 8.5kg (18.7lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 160kg (350lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 100kg (220lbs)
- Intended Use: Allround use
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 3mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Carbon Pro Paddle
The ultimate pack of course includes the ultimate paddle: our full carbon fibre, Carbon Pro model. This paddle is made completely from carbon fibre making it incredibly lightweight and stiff so you lose almost no energy in the paddle when performing strokes. The hollow carbon fibre blade has been designed to minimise drag on the recovery stroke thanks to a trim outline and flat profile. The raw carbon fibre finish is smooth to the touch and looks fantastic. As an adjustable performance paddle, this one’s hard to beat.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack .
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 10'6" Length x 35" Width x 4.75" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|