The Entradia is one of our longest standing SUPs, and it’s only getting better with upgraded performance specs year on year! We designed this range to suit beginner and intermediate paddlers alike. The performance is unrivalled at this price thanks to the newest generation of our tried and tested DWF (Double Wall Fabric) which is reinforced with a sturdy 1000 denier textile weave to add rigidity and save weight throughout. This material comes in a super lightweight gauge on the deck, with a slightly thicker and tougher gauge on the underside where it counts.
Rather than adding a heavy second layer of PVC, we keep the weight down with PVC laminate strips on the top and bottom of the deck that add extra tensile strength to the lightweight material. This increase in tensile strength on both sides of the board significantly boosts rigidity. The combination of the Entradia’s low weight and the added strength of the strips means your paddle strokes are more effective and you have a stable, yet responsive and agile board.
The Entradia Allround 10'6"
This 10’6” x 34” x 4.75” model has been designed as an allround board most suitable for small to medium sized adults. The 10’6” length is considered medium so it provides a great balance of straight-line speed and manoeuvrability. A moderate-to-wide 34” width provides a stable base which is great for learning on but won’t become a hinderance too quickly to paddlers progressing their skills fast. And, the 4.75” thickness ensures a stable, low centre of gravity for riders within the weight range.
All of these characteristics mean the Entradia 10’6” is capable of performing in any conditions from flat water distance paddling to white water fun and surfing.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 260 Litres (Approximately)
- Board Weight: 9.4kg (20.5lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 155kg (340lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 95kg (210lbs)
- Intended Use: Allround use
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Our Starter Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Standard Aluminium 3-piece SUP paddle (162 - 210cm, 1080 grams)
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with dual action function
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
Our aluminium paddle that comes supplied with this package does the basics and it does them well with the reassurance of ultimate durability. This paddle has been designed to deal with all the bumps, scrapes and drops you or your kids may put it through when learning how to stand-up paddleboard. It features a painted aluminium shaft and a contoured P.U blade, both of which are tough, effective and easy to handle. The quick release clasp makes it easily adjustable so you can set the correct height for whoever is paddling and the shaft can also be broken down into two pieces to make transportation easy.
Follow the links below to see more details on the optional extras available to choose with this package:
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Accessory Package||Starter pack|
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 10'6" Length x 34" Width x 4.75" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|