Two Bare Feet Archer (Touring) 12'0" x 33" x 6" Inflatable SUP Ultimate Pack (Teal)
This product is only available on pre-order - Expected for dispatch on the 7th December.
The Archer Touring 12'0" iSUP is brand new for 2020 and has been designed to perform brilliantly over long distances. The light weight and high volume design allows these boards to sit high in the water to benefit from fantastic glide with each paddle stroke. The addition of 2 PVC stiffening laminates on the top and bottom ensures rigidity throughout so your paddle strokes are more effectively translated into forward motion.
Our Ultimate Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Pro or Bamboo Carbon Pro paddles.
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
The Archer is the product of years of experience in SUP manufacturing, all culminating into this fantastic range of inflatable SUPs, brand new for 2020. At 33” inches wide they are a relatively progressive design but will still work well for an entry-level paddler with good balance who is looking to improve quickly, or an intermediate paddler who wants to test their limits.
The build is lightweight, utilising a combination of our DWF (double wall fabric) and twin PVC stiffening strips on the top and bottom. The stiffening strips mean the Archer can maintain the rigidity and tensile strength of a double layer board but still be incredibly light. The result is an easy-to-transport, agile board with a high performance feel that will inspire confidence in choppier waters thanks to its strength. If you’re riding waves, open ocean swells or white-water rivers, these stylish boards will feel right at home.
The Archer Touring 12'0"
A premium tourer, the 12’0” Archer has been designed to eat up the miles whilst carrying all the gear you could ever need. It maintains the 33” width of our Archer Allround models but the big increase in length as well as the narrower nose and tail means it’ll glide through the water with ease. You’ll feel the effect of every paddle stroke as you gain speed and track true whether you're open-ocean paddling or undertaking a long river voyage. The 6” thick deck is designed to be loaded up with all your kit so the weight keeps your centre of gravity low, helping with stability as you tackle extended exploratory paddles.
- Length: 12'0"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 6"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 360 Litres (Approximately)
- Maximum Payload: 220kg (485lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 130kg (285lbs)
- Intended Use: Long distance paddling
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Carbon Pro Paddle
The ultimate pack of course includes the ultimate paddle: our full carbon fibre, Carbon Pro model. This paddle is made completely from carbon fibre making it incredibly lightweight and stiff so you lose almost no energy in the paddle when performing strokes. The hollow carbon fibre blade has been designed to minimise drag on the recovery stroke thanks to a trim outline and flat profile. The raw carbon fibre finish is smooth to the touch and looks fantastic. As an adjustable performance paddle, this one’s hard to beat.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack .
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 12'0" Length x 33" Width x 6" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|