Two Bare Feet Entradia (Touring) 11'6" x 34" x 6" Inflatable SUP Ultimate Pack (Pink)
This product is only available on pre-order - Expected for dispatch on the 7th June. - The kayak seat will be sent separately on 7th July.
The Entradia 11'6" is a lightweight, rigid and stable, no nonsense touring board at a very reasonable price. As a smaller than average touring SUP, this model was designed with children, teens and smaller adults in mind. It provides a great base for covering distances without being too large and cumbersome for smaller paddlers to handle. The pulled in nose and tail promotes speed and glide, and there's plenty of room on the deck for all the gear you need for a day on the water.
Our Ultimate Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Pro or Bamboo Carbon Pro paddles.
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with inflate / deflate & dual action functions
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
The Entradia is one of our longest standing SUPs, and it’s only getting better with upgraded performance specs year on year! We designed this range to suit beginner and intermediate paddlers alike. The performance is unrivalled at this price thanks to the newest generation of our tried and tested DWF (Double Wall Fabric) which is reinforced with a sturdy 1000 denier textile weave to add rigidity and save weight throughout. This material comes in a super lightweight gauge on the deck, with a slightly thicker and tougher gauge on the underside where it counts.
Rather than adding a heavy second layer of PVC, we keep the weight down with PVC laminate strips on the top and bottom of the deck that add extra tensile strength to the lightweight material. This increase in tensile strength on both sides of the board significantly boosts rigidity. The combination of the Entradia’s low weight and the added strength of the strips means your paddle strokes are more effective and you have a stable, yet responsive and agile board.
The Entradia Touring 11'6"
This 11’6” Entradia is a scaled down touring board designed for distance paddling. It’s slightly smaller than an average touring board in order to remain relatively agile and provide a great mile-munching option for children, teens and smaller adults. The pulled in nose and squarer tail married with the extra length provides superior tracking and glide when compared with an all-round board.
It also comes in a 6” thickness with 34” width which not only makes it a fantastically stable, confidence-inspiring SUP, but it can also be loaded up with plenty of gear for long days out. This is the board for you if you’re planning long A-B trips in the ocean, on rivers, canals or large lakes. Alternatively, it can be used as an every-day SUP for larger riders that exceed the recommended payload of our smaller allround style boards.
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 6"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 360 Litres (Approximately)
- Board Weight: 10.1kg (22lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 220kg (485lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 130kg (285lbs)
- Intended Use: Long distance paddling
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Carbon Pro Paddle
The ultimate pack of course includes the ultimate paddle: our full carbon fibre, Carbon Pro model. This paddle is made completely from carbon fibre making it incredibly lightweight and stiff so you lose almost no energy in the paddle when performing strokes. The hollow carbon fibre blade has been designed to minimise drag on the recovery stroke thanks to a trim outline and flat profile. The raw carbon fibre finish is smooth to the touch and looks fantastic. As an adjustable performance paddle, this one’s hard to beat.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack .
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 11'6" Length x 34" Width x 6" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|