Two Bare Feet Entradia (Allround) 10'6" x 34" x 4.75" Inflatable SUP Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Pack (Red)
The Entradia is one of our longest standing SUPs, and it’s only getting better with upgraded performance specs year on year! We designed this range to suit beginner and intermediate paddlers alike. The performance is unrivalled at this price thanks to the newest generation of our tried and tested DWF (Double Wall Fabric) which is reinforced with a sturdy 1000 denier textile weave to add rigidity and save weight throughout. This material comes in a super lightweight gauge on the deck, with a slightly thicker and tougher gauge on the underside where it counts.
Rather than adding a heavy second layer of PVC, we keep the weight down with PVC laminate strips on the top and bottom of the deck that add extra tensile strength to the lightweight material. This increase in tensile strength on both sides of the board significantly boosts rigidity. The combination of the Entradia’s low weight and the added strength of the strips means your paddle strokes are more effective and you have a stable, yet responsive and agile board.
The Entradia Allround 10'6"
This 10’6” x 34” x 4.75” model has been designed as an allround board most suitable for small to medium sized adults. The 10’6” length is considered medium so it provides a great balance of straight-line speed and manoeuvrability. A moderate-to-wide 34” width provides a stable base which is great for learning on but won’t become a hinderance too quickly to paddlers progressing their skills fast. And, the 4.75” thickness ensures a stable, low centre of gravity for riders within the weight range.
All of these characteristics mean the Entradia 10’6” is capable of performing in any conditions from flat water distance paddling to white water fun and surfing.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Material Construction: Ultra-lightweight DWF Double Wall PVC with stiffening laminations
- Air Chambers: Single high density composite drop-stitched air chamber (18psi rated)
- Board Volume: 260 Litres (Approximately)
- Board Weight: 9.4kg (20.5lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 155kg (340lbs)
- Recommended Payload for Beginners: 95kg (210lbs)
- Intended Use: Allround use
- Fin Setup: 2 small 2.5" sidebite fins, plus 1 large 9" removable centre fin (2 + 1)
- D-Rings: 4 deck mounted accessory D-rings, 1 tail-mounted leash attachment & 1 towing D-ring underneath the nose
- Deckgrip: 5mm EVA padding with heat-moulded custom TBF grip pattern
- Straps: 1 centre, 1 nose & 1 tail mounted carry strap
- Bungee Storage: Standard storage bungee to nose of board
Our Deluxe Carbon Hybrid Accessory Package includes the following items
- Your choice of paddleboard
- Choice of 2-Piece or 3-Piece Carbon Hybrid Paddles (162 - 210cm, 800 grams)
- Deluxe SUP coil leash
- Removable kayak style SUP seat
- Removable 9" centre fin
- 90 Litre drybag backpack for storage of your board
- High pressure SUP pump with dual action function
- Maintenance & repair kit
- Downloadable online user guide
- Warranty registration card (1 year warranty)
Carbon Hybrid Paddle
The Deluxe Carbon Hybrid pack includes our Carbon Hybrid paddle which features a carbon fibre shaft and P.U blade. The shaft is lightweight but incredibly strong so the minimal flex provides forgiving and controlled paddle strokes. The blade is reinforced with a central rib that keeps it rigid as you pull it through the water. This paddle pushes through to the intermediate level category but still remains predictable and easy to use with the low weight really offering an advantage if you plan on spending plenty of time on the water. It’s available as either a 2-piece or 3-piece to suit your preference of rigidity or ease of storage and transportation.
You may also be interested in one of our other popular accessory package options, like the Starter Pack, Deluxe Fibreglass Hybrid Pack or our Ultimate Pack.
Follow the links below to see more details on the optional extras available to choose with this package:
All our inflatable paddleboards are eligible for Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands. UK addresses that require additional delivery surcharges include Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
|Accessory Package||Deluxe Carbon Hybrid|
|Dimensions||Board dimensions: 10'6" Length x 34" Width x 4.75" Thickness -Box dimensions: 17.5" Width x 35.5" Length x 10.2" Depth|
|Age Recommendation||Suitable for 12+|