Join the Two Bare Feet Team
Join the Two Bare Feet team to help deliver a wide range of quality watersports and action sports gear to the public at affordable prices.
Below, we will always post our most recent job opportunities as we look to recruit enthusiastic new members to work with us at our headquarters in Paignton, Devon.
If there are no current roles available, we are still open to reviewing speculative applications for all departments of our team: from designers to marketing specialists, customer service experts and warehouse operatives. Simply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a CV and covering letter.
Current Job Opportunities
Customer Service Assistant - Full Time
Two Bare Feet are looking for a full-time Customer Service Assistant to join our growing team.
The successful applicant must be confident dealing with customer queries and complaints by email and phone, have a high level of computer literacy and a polite and professional telephone manner.
Two Bare Feet are an online-only company so face-to-face support is rare but may be required on occasion.
We sell a large range of own brand watersports and actionsports gear, including paddleboards, wetsuits, bodyboards, skateboards, stunt scooters and more, so previous knowledge of these industries and products is highly beneficial.
Our working environment is fast-paced and we pride ourselves on first class customer service, so we are looking for a hardworking, adaptable and confident individual who will ensure all customers are given the best possible service and advice, even in the busiest times.
- Answering customer queries via email and telephone
- Providing accurate advice and information on our product range in order to help customers find the most suitable products and sizes
- Assisting customers with placing orders online and over the phone.
- Processing refunds and exchanges
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints via phone and email
- Liaising with our shipping partners to track orders and arrange deliveries, pickups and claims for undelivered and missing items
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and comfortable learning new systems/software
- Proven customer service experience
- An understanding and interest in Watersports / Skateboarding / Surfing is highly beneficial
- Mon-Saturday, 9am-5pm (5 Days a week)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Plan
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
*To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com